Cha Chung

As the date of Alexa Chung coming to Australia draws closer so does our obsession for her!!


Which is why Past. Present. Future. is giving away not 1 but 2 awesome Lomography camera bundles to 2 lucky followers!! The bundle is a Diana Delux Package valued at over $400 
It features:






• Diana F+
• Diana Flash
• Hot shoe adaptors (one for camera, one for flash)
• Cable Release Collar and cable release
• Splitzer
• Diana 35mm Back + 4 masks for 4 formats
• Diana F+ 20mm Fisheye Lens
• Diana F+ 38mm Super-Wide Lens
• Diana F+ 55mm Wide-Angle Lens + Close-Up Lens
• Diana F+ 110mm Telephoto Lens
• Viewfinder Adaptor
• Universal Viewfinder
• Fisheye Viewfinder



To enter: 
All you have to do is simply follow us on blog lovin' (see below)  and like us or leave a comment on any of the posts with the country you are from: I want an international to win this one!!  


Entries close August 31 2011 11:59 EST. The winner will be chosen at random and posted on the blog the following day! So keep your eyes peeled!



Thanks for all the support guys, without you we wouldn't be here!




Peace x

18 comments:

  1. I loved the post and also the camera, it's very vintage!! :) Lovely blog. Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i've always wanted a diana camera! i'd do anything to win this camera!! c'mon jimmy, hook a brother up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! It would be great to me winning this so vintage style camera to use here in Brazil!

    Like a said to you via IFB, I also have shared this link with my friends in facebook!

    Kisseeeeeeeeees,
    Cris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love love to win this camera. I'm following you on bloglovin..

    Sam, from England
    http://lilmissbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cameras! i hope i win!!

    kayleyjanejones@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sick cameras! And blog lovin' you now!!

    gracey.hoppers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. there pretty sick

    j.osh2015@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Found you via IFB =D I was just going to check out your blog but as a bonus I discovered your amazing giveaway! I'm now a follower via bloglovin and Google! =) I'd love it if you could check out my blog sometime as well!

    xoxo
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a nice camera, I love it and your blog!, plus gossip girl is totally amazing! I could live for it! ( from fib comment)

    http://livelovefashionx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. First, I'm your 20th follower on Bloglovin' so that makes me cool :)

    Second, I live I live in the US but I was born in Nigeria :)

    My So-Called Corporate Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this is such an amazing giveaway thank you so much for the opportunity :) I am born in Malaysia and proud to be your 21st follower in Bloglovin'!!

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm now following you! My email addy is blackandblonde@gmail.com. :) I was born and raised in the Midwest, but now I live in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog's adorable! Love the photos! And I'm OBSESSED with that camera - it looks amazing.

    xx
    Jenna
    vita-andiamo.tumblr.com
    jenna.amatulli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE and FOLLOWED from Canada,

    Emily <3
    www.beltornobelt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never won anything before. Hope I'll be more lucky this time! :)

    And I'm now following you on bloglovin'.

    Victoria, USA
    thewindofinspiration@gmail.com
    www.thewindofinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful blog :) And great competition, I've wanted one of these cameras for ages :O

    Followed with bloglovin ;)

    Helen, UK
    www.neverquiteelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi thanks for the giveaway!
    im actually based in the us but i follow your blog and am commenting anyway!

    thanks!
    victoria

    http://www.niumo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! Found you through IFB and I never win anything but I'll give this a shot anyhow (mostly because I saw that camera pack in Jakarta just the other week but I was too broke to pick one up). Just added you on Bloglovin' and liked you on my blog's Facebook page as well (but bear in mind, it's in the midst of being set up).

    Love from Kuala Lumpur,
    Saj

    ReplyDelete